Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Looking for My Passion

I am 32 and I am still searching for my passion in life. I have always liked a little bit of this & a little bit of that. But, I never have focused just on one thing. The closest I have gotten is my passion for spreadsheets. Terribly boring, I know. I still really do love spreadsheets, but don't spend too much time on them these days ( I am now a stay at home mom ).

I think part of my problem with finding my passion in life is that I must have a little bit of ADD. I just cannot seem to focus on one thing long enough to really dive into it. Other than spreadsheets. Maybe I was able to dive into spreadsheets because it was my job. These days I don't have enough time to truly dive into much... besides elmo & the wiggles.

My most recent venture is an online stationery & invitation store. It's led to many strong interests, but not one thing has stuck. I really got into SEO (search engine optimization) for a while there. Then, it was learning html and css. I moved on to learning to use Photoshop Elements and have dabbled in some very amature graphic design.

Recently, I've been trying my hand at digital scrapbooking. I have no real clue how to scrapbook digitally... but as with everything else, I am trying to figure it out on my own and learn through my mistakes.

No comments: